Dr Craig Thompson
Dr Thompson, a graduate of Sydney University, is a very widely experienced general practitioner and has particular interest in tropical disease, chronic infections, travel medicine and tick-borne disease.
He has travelled extensively, lived and practised medicine in many countries around the world including, Germany, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Vietnam, Papua Niugini and Canada.
He has more than 40 years’ experience in general medicine including remote area and suburban general practice, acute hospital practice, acute health care, anaesthesia, hyperbaric medicine, diving medicine, medical evacuation, and tropical diseases.
Dr Thompson is currently most focused on nutritional medicine, integrative oncology and adjunctive therapy for chronic fatigue and tick borne disease, with special emphasis on hyperthermia and intravenous support.
- CTH– Certificate in Travel Health – International Society of Travel Medicine
- MPHTM - Master of Public Health & Tropical Medicine (James Cook Univ. Townsville)
- Cert. Aero-Med Evac. - Postgrad Certificate in Aero-Medical Evacuation. (Univ of Otago NZ)
- FACRRM - Fellow Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine
- FRACGP - Fellow Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- LMCC - Licentiate Medical Council of Canada (Toronto Ontario)
- MRCGP - Member Royal College of General Practitioners [London,UK]
- ECFMG - Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates [USA]
- MBBS (Sydney) - Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery [University of Sydney, Australia]
- Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine - ACNEM
- Australian Integrative Medicine Association - AIMA
- German Society for Hyperthermia - DGHT
- International Society of Travel Medicine - ISTM
- Australasian College of Tropical Medicine - ACTM
Dr Olivia Lesslar
I am now available for consulting from Gold Coast Hyperthermia clinic at Pacific Private Hospital Southport from 15th June onwards.
I will also be offering adjunctive IV nutrients, photodynamic therapy and whole body hyperthermia therapy.
I will listen to you and try my best to appreciate your health journey and help get you where you want to be. A good therapeutic relationship involves sharing hopes and fears, being realistic and defining and managing expectations. Generally speaking there are no magic pills and quick fixes. What effects real change is mindset, lifestyle and diet modification, judicious use of supplements and medication, and being kind to yourself. Take ownership and understand YOUR health, your body and the pressures you are subjected to.
I approach health from a realistic, whole-body perspective where the patient is a partner in their journey, with as much help and guidance from me as you are comfortable with. My assessments are rigorous, research-dense and fully referenced.
I Practice all aspects of medicine, with an interest in bio-hacking and individualised medicine. That said, because of time constraints and the depth to which I delve with my patients, I cannot practice as your primary care physician/ act in the role of GP. I will consult with you on the premise that you have a GP who is happy to collaborate.
patients who have lost hope and are tired of adding yet more medications to control symptoms and who would lole to explore treating to cause
Current career appointments:
- Medical Director at Health Ambition. Exclusive health and fitness coaching with celebrity personal trainer and life coach Scott Laidler.
- Resident Medical Consultant at CFS Health. All CFS patients wanting to work with me are encouraged to join CFSHealth.com and attend my workshops as part of the program as well.
- Concierge Medical Consultant at Lifespan Medicine, Santa Monica, Los Angeles.
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Jessica was born and raised on the Gold Coast and attended all her schooling here. In 2015 she enrolled in nursing at the Gold Coast Institute of TAFE and during that time attended vocational placements at Gold Coast Private Hospital, Gold Coast University Hospital and Robina Hospital, and worked in many different areas of care.
While studying Jessica worked as an assistant in nursing at an aged care facility and after graduating in 2017 with a Diploma in Nursing advanced to Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at the same aged care facility. Jessica also works as an EEN agency nurse and travels around the Gold Coast to do shifts at different aged care facilities.
Jessica will soon go back to studying to gain the skills and knowledge of a Registered Nurse. Jessica has definitely found her passion in nursing and loves every moment of what she does.
Merrimac SHS – High School Diploma - graduated 2013
Gold Coast Institute of TAFE- Diploma in Nursing - graduated 2017
Practice Manager and Chartered Accountant
Linda was born and bred in Singapore and has lived and worked in Singapore, Saigon, Abu Dhabi, London, Cairns and Sydney.
After graduating from high school in Singapore, Linda went on to travel the world as a flight attendant with Singapore Airlines for five years. Linda then relocated to Sydney to pursue a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of New South Wales.
Linda then went on to work for International SOS – the world’s biggest medical assistance company. She had to opportunity to work at International SOS offices in Sydney, Singapore, Saigon and London.
On returning to Australia, Linda completed the Master of Professional Accounting and Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting. Linda is now a member of the Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand.
Linda’s focus is on standards of service provision, delivery of excellent service, and ensuring a smooth day-to-day running of the clinic. Her responsibilities as practice manager cover all aspects of administration as well as financial management functions, including invoicing and supplier management.
- B Com - Bachelor of Commerce – University of New South Wales, Sydney
- MPA - Master of Professional Accounting – James Cook University, Cairns
- CA - Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting – Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand