Dr Craig Thompson
Dr Thompson, a graduate of Sydney University, is a very widely experienced general practitioner and has particular interest in tropical disease, chronic infections, travel medicine and tick-borne disease.
He has travelled extensively, lived and practised medicine in many countries around the world including, Germany, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Vietnam, Papua Niugini and Canada.
He has more than 40 years’ experience in general medicine including remote area and suburban general practice, acute hospital practice, acute health care, anaesthesia, hyperbaric medicine, diving medicine, medical evacuation, and tropical diseases.
Dr Thompson is currently most focused on nutritional medicine, integrative oncology and adjunctive therapy for chronic fatigue and tick borne disease, with special emphasis on hyperthermia and intravenous support.
- CTH– Certificate in Travel Health – International Society of Travel Medicine
- MPHTM - Master of Public Health & Tropical Medicine (James Cook Univ. Townsville)
- Cert. Aero-Med Evac. - Postgrad Certificate in Aero-Medical Evacuation. (Univ of Otago NZ)
- FACRRM - Fellow Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine
- FRACGP - Fellow Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- LMCC - Licentiate Medical Council of Canada (Toronto Ontario)
- MRCGP - Member Royal College of General Practitioners [London,UK]
- ECFMG - Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates [USA]
- MBBS (Sydney) - Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery [University of Sydney, Australia]
- Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine - ACNEM
- Australian Integrative Medicine Association - AIMA
- German Society for Hyperthermia - DGHT
- International Society of Travel Medicine - ISTM
- Australasian College of Tropical Medicine - ACTM
Practice Manager and Chartered Accountant
Linda was born and bred in Singapore and has lived and worked in Singapore, Saigon, Abu Dhabi, London, Cairns and Sydney.
After graduating from high school in Singapore, Linda went on to travel the world as a flight attendant with Singapore Airlines for five years. Linda then relocated to Sydney to pursue a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of New South Wales.
Linda then went on to work for International SOS – the world’s biggest medical assistance company. She had to opportunity to work at International SOS offices in Sydney, Singapore, Saigon and London.
On returning to Australia, Linda completed the Master of Professional Accounting and Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting. Linda is now a member of the Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand.
Linda’s focus is on standards of service provision, delivery of excellent service, and ensuring a smooth day-to-day running of the clinic. Her responsibilities as practice manager cover all aspects of administration as well as financial management functions, including invoicing and supplier management.
- B Com - Bachelor of Commerce – University of New South Wales, Sydney
- MPA - Master of Professional Accounting – James Cook University, Cairns
- CA - Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting – Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
Belinda has a background in the beauty industry specializing in makeup artistry and additionally has more than 2 years’ experience in medical clinic administration, providing reception duties to 6 GP Doctors and 5 Specialists.
As Medical Receptionist Belinda plays a part in a high-functioning team, and is responsible for coordinating a range of tasks from scheduling appointments, answering patient enquiries and managing billings, to dealing with patient emergencies and monitoring stock and supplies within the practice. Belinda is compassionate, caring, professional and discrete, with a high level of organisation
- Saint Stephen's College - Graduated 2009
- Gold Coast Institute of TAFE - Graduated 2010
- Academy of Makeup - Graduate 2013
- Bond University - Psychology Studies - Deferred 2015
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Jessica was born and raised on the Gold Coast and attended all her schooling here. In 2015 she enrolled in nursing at the Gold Coast Institute of TAFE and during that time attended vocational placements at Gold Coast Private Hospital, Gold Coast University Hospital and Robina Hospital, and worked in many different areas of care. While studying Jessica worked as an assistant in nursing at an aged care facility and after graduating in 2017 with a Diploma in Nursing advanced to Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at the same aged care facility. Jessica also works as an EEN agency nurse and travels around the Gold Coast to do shifts at different aged care facilities. Jessica will soon go back to studying to gain the skills and knowledge of a Registered Nurse. Jessica has definitely found her passion in nursing and loves every moment of what she does
- Merrimac SHS - High School Diploma -Graduated 2013
- Gold Coast Institute of TAFE - Diploma of Nursing - Graduated 2017